Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I will be making a decision on Friday...

Well, sometimes in life you have to make hard decisions and looking at the current weather forecasts for NZ the weather looks like it could be as bad as it can get..... however, if the long range forecast is anything to go by, by the time I leave Christchurch to head to Queenstown next Thursday the bad weather may have blown itself away, however with the unpredictibility of the weather in our country who knows?

So, I have decided I will make the decision whether to go on the bike to Christchurch on Friday morning. By then there may be a better picture of the weeklong weather.

Cross fingers and toes that this really bad weather does blow away.

No comments: