Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm leaving tomorrow!

Im just at the packing stage - one of my collegaues is kindly taking down my suit for the conference on the plane so I dont need to worry about that. I also bought a new luggage bag that I have attached to the front of the bike - we'll see how it goes.

I am also going to ride a bit further than just Hamilton tomorrow - I have decided that I will head for Taupo or there abouts so Saturdays ride is a bit shorter - about 300odd km's.

It looks like the next three days will be pretty wet, however it also looks like it may improve towards the middle of next week.

Anyway, time to finish packing :)

1 comment:

Geoff James said...

Great to see another Kiwi blog as I'm quite new to it too. Have a great trip and I prefer to tie the bike down with my own ratchet straps. Bunnings, the Warehouse or similar sell them at sharp prices.

Cheers and safe travelling,

Geoff