Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Pre Xmas Journey around the Central North Island..

With my partner heading to Hong Kong prior to Xmas prior to my arrival in early January and with my family having a "pre Xmas Xmas", and work quiet, I have an extra few days up my sleeve to get a few more km's under my belt, so I have posted a ride on www.colemanscruisers.co.nz (my nickname is kiwionabike on this site) and in the "KB Cruiser Group" page of www.kiwibiker.co.nz (my nickname is nest4u on this site). I have also posted some information on the NZ Motorcycle Cruiser Group (I am nest4u on this website too)

The ride is planned for the 20/21/22 December.

Check it out below and feel free to contact me if you're keen on joining for some or all of the journey. Details below the map....


View Pre Christmas Overnighter in a larger map

(Mon 20th - Wed 22nd Dec)

Get your Xmas shopping done early and come along for a pre Christmas overnighter (2 nights)

The plan is as follows:

Day 1 - Auckland to New Plymouth (approx 371 km's)
Day 2 - New Plymouth to Rotorua (approx 385 km's)
Day 3 - Rotorua to Auckland (approx 331 km's)

Monday 20th December (Auck - New Plymouth)

Meet at Colemans Suzuki at 9.30am for 10.00am departure.

Head to New Plymouth - coffee stop in Hamilton and Te Kuiti (and any other places we feel like) (accom in New Plymouth TBA)

Tuesday 21st December (New Plymouth - Rotorua)

Approx 8.30am departure from New Plymouth. Head to Rotorua via Stratford, Taumarunui, Turangi and Taupo) (accom in Rotorua TBA)

Wednesday 22nd December (Rotorua to Auckland)

Approx 9.00am departure from Rotorua. Head to Auckland via Tauranga and Whangamata)

**Please note - Route and times subject to tweaking**

Cheers, Nick.

1 comment:

Raftnn said...

A great ride you have planned there. You luck bugger! Good luck , I hope you get a few takers.