Thursday, April 7, 2011

Feeling Generous? ... You can donate (to me) here :)

Ok, so I have been doing a bit of research on setting up a "donate" button on your website. I now have one :) I have tried it and successfully donated to myself :)

Being absolutely shameless I have now put on the top left of this blog a "donate" button. The money you  donate (you can use your credit card) will go directly towards my travels - you can donate as much or as little as you like. (or nothing at all) :)

Now obviously you don't have to if you don't want to and I am being somewhat cheeky, however, I reckon its better to think big than think small. Every extra dollar I can get can go towards a new experience, or a taste of the local food, or a tank of gas.

I'm not holding my breath, but you've got to use every avenue you can I reckon :)

So feel free to click on the button and grab your credit card and go for it :)

Thanks.

No comments: