Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm addicted to blogger

"Hi, my names Nick and I,m addicted to blogging. It has been at least five minutes since my last change or tweak to my blog and I just can't get enough of it."

I think I've made the changes to the format that I'm happy with, but. The problem is that there are just too many choices, and when I go to someone else's blog I think "oh, that's a good idea" then the merry go round starts again. Maybe it's the fact I love having a little place on the web that I can rant and rave and then I feel good because I get it off my chest and I have an anonymous (or not so anonymous) group of reader that skim and scan the bits they want to read.

I am hopeful that when I head off on my journey in a couple of weeks that I will have more pictures to share and of course it becomes a great tool for keeping everybody up do date at home as to my movements.

So, I'm going to try and have a couple of blog free days so I can get some of my organizational stuff sorted as I have a very busy few days ahead.

Cheers, nick.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: