Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 27 - Royal Flush

Well, like the song says ... "all my bags are packed and I'm ready to go, because I'm leaving on a jet plane .....

Had a great get together with my mates for a final poker night last night ... I donated my $20 but came in a respectable second even after all the yummy mojitos I drank .... Amazingly my mate Simon pulled out a Royal Flush .... First time ive ever seen one of those ... A fine effort !




Today I cleaned Bertha and tonight will tuck her up under her cover for my return ....

My boss sent me a great photo of our team that I post here as one final work related plug :) ... They're a great team.




....me in a suit as opposed to leathers :)

Have a good one !

Thanks for taking time out of your day to follow my blog. Cheers, Nick.

No comments: