Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 28 - up, up and away.....

As I write this I am in the plane having just taken off from Auckland airport. This was the moment all the planning, preparation and excitement came together.



At the airport....

I arrived in Brisbane and had a clear run through customs. Out the other side and a quick purchase of an Aussie sim card, then on to the train to the gold coast.

My friend picked me up at Nerang and I had a tour of his home then it was off to Jupiters to check in to the room with fab views. I'm pretty buggered now as I have been up since 2.00am ausralia time and it's now 8.00pm so I think I'll head to bed very soon.

Ian has a number of great activities planned for the week. Tomorrow it's off to Brisbane for the day and a movie in the evening. The weather today has been beautiful and in fact have just had an outdoor spa which was very relaxing. So relaxing in fact that I can hardly keep my eyes open and will be snoring very soon.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to follow my blog. Cheers, Nick.

2 comments:

mq01 said...

excellent! rest and enjoy :)

SonjaM said...

Get some rest, and then... let the journey - part 2 - begin.