Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 63 - sleeping ...

So, I was going to go and do those few jobs I had planned, but in the end I slept for most of the day as I went out last night and was shown around the bars and clubs .... I had a great time and I danced the night away until sunrise and made a heap of new friends. It would be the only time in 20 years that I have exited a bar to sunlight.

I always find that if I can get to know a local, I get to go to some of the non touristy spots, which is what happened. One of the staff here who I have got to know took me out, I met some of his mates and we ended up in a really local bar, where I saw only one other tourist and I'll tell you what, Phuketians can party! ....and of course, the partying was extra celebratory because the elections had just taken place.

Al in all, a truly awesome night ...

Now, where's the black coffee ..... :)

Thanks for taking time out of your day to follow my blog. Cheers, Nick.

No comments: