Thursday, August 25, 2011

All Black fans, I have the answer ....

Now, as my family would attest, I am a bit of a failed kiwi because dare I say it, I am not a big rugby fan, but, always one to eye an opportunity I have the answer to new Zealand's most pressing problem about the cost of the all black rugby world cup jersey!

I was wandering down Silom road this evening on my way to buy a couple of DVDs and dinner when I spotted an All Black RWC "official" jersey. And, after trying out my Thai on the stall guy, I can buy one for a mere $16.

Now, if I set up a website in competition with Canterbury or adidas or whoever it is, I'm sure I could buy a 1000 or so for even cheaper and then on sell them for a mere $100 New Zealand dollars. Woohoo!

So there you go, it's the answer to new Zealand's rugby world cup jersey tragedy.


Thanks for taking time out of your day to follow my blog. Cheers, Nick.

2 comments:

Brady said...

Nick,

Don't worry about rugby, most people in the US don't even know basic rules (myself included) I only know that a Frenchman I lived close to broke his collarbone playing.

Brady
Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life
http://www.behindbarsmotorcycle.com/

kiwionabike said...

Lol Brady ... Yes, collarbones are prone to breaking in the game ..... It's like gridiron with more crashing and less protection. Crazy really :) nick.