Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Freemans Bay, Auckland fab apartment ...

Hi all

My tenants are leaving mid September and my apartment has come up for rent again.

It's a fab three bedroom, two bathroom, two carpark, super large apartment with north facing views of the harbour. Fully furnished, just take your toothbrush and linen. Centrally located with a gym, pool and sauna in the complex.

Flexible rental terms from 3 - 24 months. Only $820 per week.

If you or you know of anyone who may be interested, please call my property manager Jono Cooke on +64 9 360 9005 to arrange a time to view or check out the link - http://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/View/DEW01288/Auckland-Central-2F-47-8-Howe-Street and send him an email. Thanks.



























Thanks for taking time out of your day to follow my blog. Cheers, Nick.

2 comments:

Geoff James said...

Nice apartment Nick - I can see why you hadn't considered renting it to Irish fans for the world rugby cup ;-)

kiwionabike said...

Hi Geoff. Yes, a dozen young Irish rugby fanatics does not fill me with confidence :) nick.