Saturday, August 20, 2011

photo update 1

Yammie (Top) has kindly uploaded a few photos for me that he took on his phone so they can tide me over until we go back to Bangkok tomorrow where I can upload a few more photos, so thought I'd publish them as the text only blogs are a bit boring looking.

For those of you that are not completely computer literate :) (mum and Joan hehe :) ), just so you know, you can click on each photo and it will open up bigger so you can see it more clearly :)




So, I've discovered the local beer called Leo which is great on a hot day.



Swimming at the waterfall









Ok, so this one was taken a couple weeks ago, but i thought it was quite slimming so thought id include it anyway. :)

Thanks for taking time out of your day to follow my blog. Cheers, Nick.

No comments: