Sunday, December 11, 2011

Favourite Five ... (plus 2)

I thought I'd join the postings on your favorite five photos of the year that I took (well, there's 5 I took plus 2 others) .... Thanks to Roger for the idea .....

With my travels I have many more photos that I love. There have been so many highlights during 2011 ... So many great life stories that I have been able to experience share ....

So, here goes ...



Part of the NZ leg of my trip .... South Island .... South end of the Queenstown Lakes with Big Bertha .... Reflective of the glorious riding roads we have.



Riding over the Ureweras on a cruiser .... Absolute madness and a real adrenalin rush.




Malaysia .... On Blue Bertie ... In the middle of the jungle and lost. Awesome!



Me on blue bertie in Malacca

The smiling machine gun wielding policeman (Malaysia) .... Love this photo .. :)






Thailand ..... And of course meeting this most beautiful man who has helped me find my fun, laughter and joy of life again ... Xx

Plus one more for good measure ... Back home in New Zealand ... Ponsonby Road ....




For me 2011 has included many of the highest highs and a couple of the lowest lows in my life ... 2012 is about regrouping, getting my finances on track again and working hard so we can plan the next exciting chapter in life :)

....and a huge thanks must go to my readers who have joined me along my life journey ... It has been great fun writing my blog and I thank you very much for your support and kind words.

......Thanks for taking time out of your day to follow my blog. Cheers, Nick.

4 comments:

SonjaM said...

I very much like the picture with the two of you. You look so happy! It was a pleasure and fun to accompany your on your adventure albeit virtually. Thanks for letting me travel to places I have never been (and might never get).

Raftnn said...

THe first one is my favourite one nic, just georgeous.

Trobairitz said...

Great pictures Nick. It is neat to see everyone's favorites.

Geoff James said...

The Urawera shot is my favourite Nick, simply because of your bravery in taking anything with road tyres down there!!!

May the two of you have a fantastic 2012!