Monday, September 17, 2012

A little Jaunt Out ..

Now that i have my bike beside me again I am making a concerted effort to get out on the bike every few days, even if it just to go to the office or off to get milk from the shop.

Last week I met my two oldest friend up at Hampton Downs where we had shouted one of them a few laps in a Lamborghini around a racetrack as part of his 40th birthday present.

I took the bike up just so it was an excuse to go for a ride. It was great being out on the open road again and the old girl enjoyed herself too I reckon.

The back of Huntly
Even though it is a road I have travelled many thousands of time, it was great just to be out on the bike again!


1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

Glad you were able to get out for a ride. I was out today too after not being on it for a few weeks. Was nice being back in the saddle.